Announcing the email drawing class for June: Portrait of a Black Horse.
The Portrait of a Black Horse class is for you if:
- You always wanted to try drawing a horse with colored pencils
- Drawing on colored paper intrigues you
- You’re looking for a fund drawing class with step-by-step instruction and
- The opportunity to get personal feedback from Carrie
Portrait of a Black Horse Drawing Class
Each lesson is a complete mini-tutorial with illustrations and instructions, as well as special tips unique to the subject, the paper, the lesson, and other details.
You’ll not only learn how to draw a horse wearing a bridle, you’ll learn what to do when things don’t go exactly as planned.
If you enjoy drawing with colored pencils, drawing horses, or learning, then this class is for you.
Individual lessons cover
- Using colored paper
- Drawing long and short hair
- Drawing a horse’s eye
- Correcting small mistakes
- Drawing leather and metal
- And more!
Students will also see how Carrie decides whether or not a drawing is finished.
Beginner and higher.
Carrie provides a complete supply list and tells students what colors and strokes she uses at each stage. She also explains her choices so students can begin to understand how to make decisions for their own projects.
The class includes a color list for easy reference, but it also includes color swatches so students can match colors.
Students also receive the reference photo and a complete line drawing so they can transfer the drawing to drawing paper for a fast start.
Two Levels of Learning
The Basic Class
Some students want easy-to-read, easy-to-follow tutorials so they can work on their own. They don’t want feedback from the artist; they just want an in-depth tutorial. The Basic email drawing classes are designed for them.
The Basic Class includes:
- Reference photo, line drawing, and materials list
- Detailed step-by-step instruction
- Full-color illustrations
- Special tips and notes
- A new lesson every week
- The opportunity to work at your own pace
The Basic Class is $45 for all nine lessons. To enroll, click the button below.
The Premium Class
Other students want to do a tutorial, but also want one-on-one help from Carrie. The Premium Option is for them. Premium classes begin at $10 per lesson.
The Premium Class includes:
- Everything in the Basic Class PLUS
- Personal feedback from Carrie
- The opportunity to ask any questions that are not covered in the lessons
- The opportunity to have your work critiqued at any time during the class
The Premium Class is $90 for all nine lessons and direct and personal feedback from Carrie. To enroll in the Premium Class, click the button below.
Enrolling is just that easy!
When you sign up for either class, you’ll receive a list of supplies, the reference photo, and line drawing right away.
The Portrait of a Black Horse class opens June 1. Early enrollment is now open, but the materials list will be delivered directly to your inbox immediately.
The first lesson follows June 1, then you’ll receive one lesson each week until the class is finished.
Want to give this email drawing class to a friend or family member?
Contact me to make arrangements. Gift certificates are also available.
Please email me.